Becoming a Barista (Beginners Training Course)
Thursdays 1pm / Fridays 10am
(Please arrive 10 minutes prior)
Location: Onsite at LICR, Tasting Lab
18/8 Tilley Lane, Frenchs Forest 2086 NSW Australia
Duration: 2 hours
Please note - all training sessions are a maximum of 3 people to ensure a 'hands-on' type of training and to have better interaction and interest of our students.
Knowing how to make a great cup of coffee is an amazing way to build a loyal customer base. With the proper coffee training and education, you can work as a barista and enjoy all the perks of the barista lifestyle.
This course covers:
- Understanding coffee: extraction / identifying under and over-extracted coffee
- How to adjust grinder: learning about grind size & dosage, as well as techniques to correctly tamp
- Espresso menu: understanding different types of coffees & terminology
- Milk fundamentals: techniques
- Maintenance: cleaning the equipment and correct storage of coffee beans
At the end of this course, our intention is for you to be able to prepare any espresso drink on request. Further training and practice are required to hone skills and speed. Practising is the key to success!!
Please get in touch to book a date through firstname.lastname@example.org